Documents you may need…

We may need these documents depending on the Lender –

  • 2 payslips or 2 years tax returns if self employed
  • last years group certificate/payment summary
  • 6 months bank statements (if purchasing)
  • contract of sale and deposit receipt
  • building contract
  • lease agreements
  • settlement agents details (ask about our in house special)